Tuesday, July 9, 2013

This day 10 yrs ago I was getting married to my best friend. Yes we've had our ups and downs but I'm sure glad were still together! I'm glad I ended up at the golf course and not Lagoon that day with my friends or I would have never met Dallas I’m glad we’re still best friends. And yes I still fit in my wedding dress, I'm proud of that. 

We went this last Sunday July 7 -8 to Wendover. I got a really good deal on a king size suite room it had a jetted tub. we had fun! very relaxing and spent quality time together which is what we needed time away from our puppy we love him just nice to have alone time too! We watched the movie "Big Wedding" I'm a big fan of Katherine Heigl it's good and funny! we both got some good chuckles. I loved loved the jetted tub we had in our room, I told Tex this is my dream tub, we needed 2 get one of them :) hehe I wish. 


No comments: