Dallas and Kelsy's Blog "An Eternal Bond" Dallas & I have been married since July 9, 2003 at Bountiful, Utah Temple. I'm originally from Idaho We have a 1 kid, We have a full bread Shih Tzu his name is "Romo Jimmer" he was born October 31, 2010. We have 7 nieces and 7 nephews, and 1 great niece. I luv spending time with Dallas and I luv scrapbooking, golfing, crocheting, fishing and going to Idaho :)
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Hawaii Trip July 1 - 8 2012 (Best trip ever!!!!)
Here are more pictures of Hawaii. On the 4th of July we swam in the ocean and did water aerobics and spent about 4 hrs in the ocean it was awesome! Some of the pictures are at the Polynesian Cultural Center it was great and the show "Breath of Life" WOW amazing!!! very entertaining. We went to a Lulu the food good have been better but that was also entertaining :> Went to Maui on Thur we stayed at Royal Lahania resort, one of the nicest places I've ever stayed at and very close to the ocean like 30 feet away from us.
We went to the Hawaiian temple sooo pretty we could have went and did a session however they we're closed for maintainence, but it was so neat being there. I wanted to take A LOT of Nature pictures I mean heck I dont know if I'll get to go again but hopefully I will!, A Big thanks to my mom 4 taking me on the best vacation I've ever had and making my dream vacation come true! but Hawaii is my new favorite vacation spot :>
This view is where are hotel was at, that big dark section to the right that's called "Diamond Head" I love my new camera :>
Thursday July 5th we flew to Maui it was only a 30 minute flight, wow talk about a gorgeous island. And FYI even if you have a Map don't take the roads that are marked black my mom is a great driver and all but we were on 1 lane roads for like 10 miles we we're scared and we we're on a cliff well hoping a car wouldn't come and had to go less than 4 mph. We did visit a Blow hole and just relaxed and make a poku necklace, it was an awesome trip!!!
At the airport they had a few Rainbows while we we're there, don't get to see those that often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment