Dallas and Kelsy's Blog "An Eternal Bond" Dallas & I have been married since July 9, 2003 at Bountiful, Utah Temple. I'm originally from Idaho We have a 1 kid, We have a full bread Shih Tzu his name is "Romo Jimmer" he was born October 31, 2010. We have 7 nieces and 7 nephews, and 1 great niece. I luv spending time with Dallas and I luv scrapbooking, golfing, crocheting, fishing and going to Idaho :)
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Luncheon with family
I hadn't been to Idaho since Jan, and coming home I wanted to spend quality time with mom since its almost Mother's day, we had a luncheon at Aunt Claire's and Uncle Dale's in Poky, it was fun! And Grandma Rue came it's always great to see her. Love all my Family I needed the good therapy to be with family this weekend especially mom :> I love my mom I have the best mom ever so grateful for her and all she has taught for me and done for us. Couldn't have asked for a better mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment