Dallas and Kelsy's Blog "An Eternal Bond" Dallas & I have been married since July 9, 2003 at Bountiful, Utah Temple. I'm originally from Idaho We have a 1 kid, We have a full bread Shih Tzu his name is "Romo Jimmer" he was born October 31, 2010. We have 7 nieces and 7 nephews, and 1 great niece. I luv spending time with Dallas and I luv scrapbooking, golfing, crocheting, fishing and going to Idaho :)
Friday, June 4, 2010
May 26, 2010 "Stars On Ice"
Mom and I went to "Stars on Ice" it was AWESOME! Todd Eldrdige was there and Sasha Cohen, and Micheal Wise, Jermey Abbott among many others. It was very entertaining we both had fun! It's definitley better to watch in person than on TV. I'm glad my was able to came. Thanks to Mix 1079 that gave me free tickets.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment