Dallas and Kelsy's Blog "An Eternal Bond" Dallas & I have been married since July 9, 2003 at Bountiful, Utah Temple. I'm originally from Idaho We have a 1 kid, We have a full bread Shih Tzu his name is "Romo Jimmer" he was born October 31, 2010. We have 7 nieces and 7 nephews, and 1 great niece. I luv spending time with Dallas and I luv scrapbooking, golfing, crocheting, fishing and going to Idaho :)
Monday, April 12, 2010
April 12, 2010 Jetskiing @ Willard Bay
We went and took our jetski's out for the first time today it was a little cold but definitley worth it we went with Dallas dad step mom Raylinn and his two half sisters Dakota and Ashley. Our jetski's name is "Bumblebee" Our nephew Issac started calling it that and I thought it fit great.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment