Dallas and Kelsy's Blog "An Eternal Bond" Dallas & I have been married since July 9, 2003 at Bountiful, Utah Temple. I'm originally from Idaho We have a 1 kid, We have a full bread Shih Tzu his name is "Romo Jimmer" he was born October 31, 2010. We have 7 nieces and 7 nephews, and 1 great niece. I luv spending time with Dallas and I luv scrapbooking, golfing, crocheting, fishing and going to Idaho :)
Monday, May 11, 2009
May 8-10 2009: My weekend in Idaho Falls
May 8-10 2009: I had Fri-Sun off so I went to Idaho Falls to visit my family and friends it was great. My best friend Tara and I went bowling, I got to hangout with my sister Kaly & her husband Ty and there 3 kids, then Sunday we went to my grandma's and my mom was there and some of my aunts, uncles and cousins it was like a mini family reunion and we had a big dinner it was great, I luv my family :)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment